Founded in 1975, Huntsman Gomet has become within the past 47 years a leading producer of spare parts for the automotive aftermarket.
In a competitive and fast changing environment, Huntsman Gomet is aware that continuous improvement, permanent innovation and portfolio expansion are the key. Our core values are Quality, Integrity and Commitment, to meet Customers’ needs and expectations with the best service and reliable products.
Huntsman Gomet offers four main product groups:
- Cv-Boots as bulk and kits
- Steering gaiters as bulk and kits
- Dust covers, Bounce bumpers and Shock Absorber Service Kits (“SASK”)
- Car mats and mats for multiple purposes
Our focus is protection
CV-BOOTS AS BULK AND KITS
The main function of a CV joint boot is to protect a car’s CV joint from damages caused by road debris (as for example sand, stones, salt and water). In addition, the grease placed in / kept by the CV joint boot is vital for a correct lubrication of the CV joint gear. Available as loose parts or as repair kits, GOMET’s range of CV joint boots is the widest one in the market and covers nearly all European and many Asian applications. Kits are available in plastic bag or in carton box packaging and consist of:
- boot(s) in rubber or thermoplastic material
- metal / plastic clamps
- additional fitting accessories (if required)
STEERING GAITERS AS BULK AND KITS
Steering gaiters (a.k.a. as bellows) protect the components of the steering rack thus maintaining key component integrity and ensuring dirt and grit free lubrication and so extending steering rack reliability and life. GOMET’s steering gaiters are characterised by high levels of elasticity combined with excellent wear resistance, utmost geometric precision and total compatibility to the original. All steering gaiters produced by GOMET are available as loose parts or as kits in plastic bag or carton box packaging. Kits are usually composed of:
- 2 gaiters (left and right, made of rubber or thermoplastic material)
- metal or plastic clamp
Huntsman Gomet’s SASK (Shock Absorber Service Kits) are composed of:
- Dust Covers made of thermoplastic material or rubber
- Bounce Bumpers made of polyurethane or rubber and are available in poly-bag or carton box packaging.
The dust cover protects the vehicle’s shock absorber piston rod from corrosion and against valve damage often due to stones, grit and salt. Its bounce bumper (a.k.a. “jounce bumper” or “bump stop” or “spring aid”) provides optimum ride stability on frequent and elevated suspension movement.
MAT+® AUTO, MAT+® TRUCKS and mats for multiple purposes
Car-mats, boot mats and mats for the work vehicles with high performance surface PVC material which hides dirt, dust and snow, hose and jet washable.
- Non-slip «Gecko» backing ensures extra stability.
- The standard offer comprises sets of 4 tailored or Universal mats. Trunk mats and universal mats complete the product range.
- Available in many colors.
- Heel-pad design on driver side mat can be personalized.
Our portfolio is under permanent implementation. MAT+® AUTO counts more than 600 car makes & models in range.
In-house technology enables us to develop any model and shape on demand. Anti-fatigue mats for domestic / garage and professional use complete our portfolio.
MAT+® is Huntsman Gomet’s innovative material for multiple uses. It is suitable for the upholstery of work and passenger vehicles, as well as for reception areas, lobbies and entrances to public places. Hygienic and easy to wash, it keeps interiors and exteriors elegant and clean. MAT+® becomes MAT+® AUTO, MAT+® TRUCKS, MAT+® HOME and MAT+® FACILITY MANAGEMENT.
Huntsman GOMET is certified ISO 9001:2015
Huntsman GOMET is certified ISO 14001:2015.